
|
Little monkey ![]() ![]() Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ? Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^vWishList ♥ the ♥ ![]() Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥ Little Cbox ![]()
Little Thanks This skin is made by Mrs AF Using some basecode from Aulia Others things is xoxoxoxoxoAll rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
| menara berkembar ?
Friday | 11:21 | 0 panda
Shah Alam , 29 Mac 2012 19:35 pm : In my room . I'm wake up when my two buddies just arrived back from their office while I'm sleep over the comforter . And when I open my eyes, Wala said " hey KLCC terbakar kot " and I'm just doing my jerk face. then she said again " ehh bdak nie org cite dgan dye excited buat muke plak " and I rep , " KLCC yang terbakar , bkan rumah ain pun yang terbakar " and wala just like , urrgghhh ! bhahahha and I said again " banyak dosa laa tuu " then ziera said " kan aku dah cakap tadi , ain pun cakap bnde yang sama . bnyak maksiat dkat situ. nama pun ade kedai ISETAN dkat situ . setan laaa jadiyerr " huhuhu high five with ziera (: huhu back too malay . berbelit lidah aku nak ckap english education nie , yelaa aku sedar aku org melayu jee, tak pndai nak berskipping skipping nie ;p kuikui :3 alaaa bile tgok balik gmbar dye bkan yer satu KLCC tuu yang terbakar . rase yer sblah dye jee kot . nnt aku balik umah aku tgok berita ehh ? sory laa , umah sewa tak mampu nak beli tv . hohoho okay byeee ! just wanna to share some input for you guys , daaaaaaa
|