Little Panda
Little monkey




Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ?
Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^v
WishList ♥

Dip Civil Engineering
Stupid boyFie♥
DSLR Nikon
License
sweetie Lappy
married!
An Engineer
biggest Card on bfday (:
pointer 3.0 above
nak kurus :p


the ♥



Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥
Little Cbox





Little Thanks

This skin is made by Mrs AF
Using some basecode from Aulia
Others things is xoxoxoxoxo

All rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
25 random questions tag
Friday | 17:17 | 0 panda


bored ? Let's play the game . 


I was browsing on youtube earlier today when I found this 25 Random Questions Tag. I thought I could answer these questions.... just for fun and maybe you could do the same...by tagging yourself!!!

Let's start:
1: Do you have any pets ? No, I don't like any pets and never want to live with them ! fullstop , 
2: Name three things that are physically close to you: my Lappy , samsung tab && my bie x2 fon . 
3: What's the weather like right now ? It's like hot out there , but I feel cool rght now because inside the office . ngeee :3
4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? yup, ohh of course . langgar pondok dkat umah aku bile nak reserve . bapak malang hari tuu kne kuar duet tkar lmpu kete ayah :( 
5: What time did you wake up this morning ? work work work , so I have wake up at 6.45 am . 
6: When was the last time you showered ? early in the morning . act this morning tak mnd punn sbb hujan pluss sejukk and ge keje without shower! :3 wink wink . 
7: What was the last movie that you saw ? cite Hindustan ape ntah yang ziera tgok mlam td :p
 8: What does you last text message say? "kite buat hal kite msing2 eh ? xpyah ambk tahu ape2 hal org pun okay . take care " text for my bie :|
 9: What is your ringtone ? BonBon by pintbull . *btol ke aku spell name dye ? 
10: Have you ever been to a different country? nope. I love malaysia :P bahhah
11: Do you like sushi? not too much laa. just eat like few sushi 
12: Where do you buy your groceries? hahha, of course Gergasi , sbb paling dkat dgan umah . 
13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? Nope ! I love to sleep a lot . 
14: How many siblings do you have ? TEN , Fullstop. terror an bpak ngn mak aku ? kau ade ?
15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have both,one monitor and 1 lappy but I always use my lappy . 
16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I'll be 20 ! this october , can't imagine ! 
17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? Contacts , because I feel ugly when use glasses. 
18: Do you colour your hair ? yup, cooper red :) 
19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: go back to my home and sleep for a couple night ! 
20: When was the last time you cried? ohh I forget . sudah lama tak nages . :D 
21: What is your perfect pizza topping? cheezy! 
22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? I LOVE cheeseburger damn damn much ! 
23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? Oh! yeah! when I overnight at lumut with my bie and buddies :D
24: What is your eye colour ? dark brown . 
25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? nope . because I don't like to drink both (: 


do join me peeps !