
|
Little monkey ![]() ![]() Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ? Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^vWishList ♥ the ♥ ![]() Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥ Little Cbox ![]()
Little Thanks This skin is made by Mrs AF Using some basecode from Aulia Others things is xoxoxoxoxoAll rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
| you.
Thursday | 00:34 | 1 panda
serious shit ! i miss your smile :( ohhh . happy sweet 21st bufday Ameer Shauqi bin Muhammad Taufik. oke, I know that your bufday this year not like your day before an ? dua dua keras kepale. dua dua hati batu. now, what you give, you gonna get back ! yeahhhh , sumpah wish your day && you just rep as Thnks. oke, klau ini yang you nak ? I accepted. I respect you ;( insyallah if bole nnt I pulang kan all your stuff eh ? if tak pun I'll post to honeyStar to accepted your stuff oke ? thnks for being mine's as long as 3years 10months 3weeks && 5days :) Im happy as long as I'm with you. thanks for the all memory that we had made together, biggest Thank YOU to you dear :) xoxo : may god bless you always happy with what you do. hope you success as what as you want. find the better girls for your life but not like me :( good luck on your final sem :) take care ! p/s : honeyStar && honeyDew. im sorry I can't be your one. abg awk taknk saye dah :( sob sob ! :'( ape ape pun klau ade jodo nnt kite jmpe ye ? :)
|