Little Panda
Little monkey




Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ?
Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^v
WishList ♥

Dip Civil Engineering
Stupid boyFie♥
DSLR Nikon
License
sweetie Lappy
married!
An Engineer
biggest Card on bfday (:
pointer 3.0 above
nak kurus :p


the ♥



Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥
Little Cbox





Little Thanks

This skin is made by Mrs AF
Using some basecode from Aulia
Others things is xoxoxoxoxo

All rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
hoiiii heyyy !
Thursday | 18:12 | 0 panda


hello world :) ermm today i feel so bad in condition :( why ?
pity to him :( I dont why im easily get mad on him. huuh ! pagi pagi lagi 
dye mcm dah kne mrah ngan org.  aarrrgggghhhh ! 
knpe ngan ain nie ? pleasee laa ain. its small matter. 
oke, do youu know what ? in class at the morning. 
im in class then I saw one of the girls in my class hold I of the book.
then I was shock when the book was MINE. mines oke ?

duuuuhhhhhh ! ntah laa, im not KEDEKUT okeee ? bkan okee.
but, pleaseee? i gave you the book. && not she :( 
knpe mst ade dkat tgan dye. :( oke, I dont care if 
bnde tuu he ask me for permission oke ?
I DONT CARE ! :( pleaseee laaa weeehhhhhhhh ? 
:(

oke, I admit, tak layan dye tadi dlam class sbb rase 
bengang sgt sbb ntah laa, saye tak bole nak 
mrah dye && saye kuarkan dgan :'( 
sorry guyssss ! :( Im really sorry because buat mcm tuu 
dkat awk. okeoke, I know that im full with JELOUSY :( 
ntahhhh doohhhhh. mcm jelous gile.
sbb aku tahu dye bkan yer suke aku,
&& klau dpan kau dye buatbuat suke aku tuu dye 
FAKE dpan kau. kau tahu takkk ?
FAKE okeee ? ! 
even kwan aku pun ckap ;  " nampak sangat ain, mmg dye tak suke ain "
see, org lain pun bole nampakkk ! ape ntah lagi aku kan ?
:(

weeiii, kau tak suke aku ? kau engat aku SUKA kau sangat laa ? 
haaa ? ade aku kesah ke kau suke ke takk ?
ade aku kcau perut kau tuu ke ?
takkk kn ? so pleaseeee? 
aku pun ade  mate nak pndang kau mcm mane pun. 
aku tahu aku TAK cantek mcm kau ! kau 
kan cantek gila mcm BIDADARI kan ? 
okeee, go on gurlsssssss ! :) 

to him : sorry for doing all this to you. I hope you understand what I feel  about. 
once I said, I HATE her. yes, I do ! :) 
im sorry biee :) take care. leave me alone. 
I'll be back if you not spoil my mood again :) 
:)))))))) 

xoxo !