Little Panda
Little monkey




Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ?
Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^v
WishList ♥

Dip Civil Engineering
Stupid boyFie♥
DSLR Nikon
License
sweetie Lappy
married!
An Engineer
biggest Card on bfday (:
pointer 3.0 above
nak kurus :p


the ♥



Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥
Little Cbox





Little Thanks

This skin is made by Mrs AF
Using some basecode from Aulia
Others things is xoxoxoxoxo

All rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
grave :)
Sunday | 18:53 | 0 panda


yes, I miss my mum :( tetbe jee ohh. rindu nak dgar gelak tawa dye
rindu nak tgk dye menari-nari :D 
Mum, I relly miss you :( 
if I could turn back old the time. 
I wanna spend the rest of my life just with you.
together with you && forever with you. 
as long as you go, my life was empty mum :( really EMPTY ! 
I need you to color my life back,. to bring the happinest 
for me && dad back. seriously, 
daddy && me
 really miss you mum :( 
Al-fatihah :) 

&&
guess kenape bdak ini di bungkus hidup hidup :)
yeahhh its Intan Syawani. my best fren tuu. 
time nie ade amali pembukusan jenazah. so me && wanie 
bungkus dye && dye bole gelak gelak lagi. 
kau ade mayat bole senyum senyum mcm nie ?
aku ade :))))))))))) 
insaf doeee bile tgkk kne bungkus. dye yang kne bungkus nie pun
lpas abez jee cpat2 mntak bkak kain tuuu.. 
:) pape pun, saye pun tak tahu kan ?
bile mase kite untuk pergi pula :( 

p/s: klau saye pergi dlu sebelom awk , engat laa. 
Saya sentiasa SAYANG awkkk :))))