
|
Little monkey ![]() ![]() Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ? Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^vWishList ♥ the ♥ ![]() Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥ Little Cbox ![]()
Little Thanks This skin is made by Mrs AF Using some basecode from Aulia Others things is xoxoxoxoxoAll rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
| hell hell :)
Tuesday | 21:15 | 0 panda
hell yeahh ! hoi hoi . erm just know I having a class contract 3 hours. && I have a Test && Quiz. open book test kot. snang :) bole tgk buku but, comfirm tak akan dpat 100% kan ? :D lorrhhh. ermm wehh I'm Having problem. tension ohh. mcm nak bunuh diri jee rase. wohaaa ! knape rase mcm nie ? :( erm i'm totally no in mood tonight. byeee -------------------------
|