
|
Little monkey ![]() ![]() Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ? Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^vWishList ♥ the ♥ ![]() Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥ Little Cbox ![]()
Little Thanks This skin is made by Mrs AF Using some basecode from Aulia Others things is xoxoxoxoxoAll rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
| with them I can Found where the Happiness would stand :)
Thursday | 12:48 | 0 panda
yes, I'm going out with them , serious shit enjoy my life time with them :) thnks friend ! kuar sbb hawa ade prob dgan syfq, hmm sian awe fam syfq force dye , klau ain laa dkat tmpat awe sumpah mkan dlam ohh . pape awe sbar oke ? kiteorg ade dgn awe ehh ? :DDD ohh time nie aku pegi Pavilion , cntek tak beruang beruang nie ? I'm the Japaness :))) wehuuuuu ! haahhaha , suke tgok corak dye , simple && most important WHITE :DD heee hmm cntek sgt ! lawa, hehee && dkat si buncit tuu pun lawa colourful, ceria jee :DD heheee, hmm ohh time aku tgah tggu bon ambk dpan tS tuu kan ? ade plak dtg satu mat pet nie tnjuk aku I Phone 4s wane putehh , pergghhh dye ckap curi 300 jee , pastu kiteorg tkot trus kblkng , pastu dye blah mrah mrah , bile dye dah blah tuu aku mcm , eeehhhh bodo gler aku tak ambk , I phone kot rm300 jee kot ! damnn ! sumpah rase rugi gler, bahhahah :DD iPhone tuu , rugi rugi :)) okay, gtg ! byeee,, Can't Wait for this Saturday :)) |