
|
Little monkey ![]() ![]() Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ? Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^vWishList ♥ the ♥ ![]() Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥ Little Cbox ![]()
Little Thanks This skin is made by Mrs AF Using some basecode from Aulia Others things is xoxoxoxoxoAll rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
| Love ;
Wednesday | 18:52 | 0 panda
you make me smile smpai kejang otot pipi :DD I'm going to toilet time class, then text him and said "I miss You laa" sbb mlm tuu gdoh kan ? than tgok fon tkde feed back, then balik jee class find him dye tgah borak borak dggan membe dye, dduk jee dkat tmpat balik dgan frust gler, then tunduk tgok atas meja ade " saya lagi miss awak , adam :))" HAHA ! berbunga hingga tertumbuh kolam renang laa dlam haty nie tgok dye tulis tuu :DD senyum smpai ke telinga (: thnks love ! |