
|
Little monkey ![]() ![]() Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ? Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^vWishList ♥ the ♥ ![]() Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥ Little Cbox ![]()
Little Thanks This skin is made by Mrs AF Using some basecode from Aulia Others things is xoxoxoxoxoAll rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
| hydraulics 1 ;
Monday | 18:39 | 0 panda
yes, i'm Done my hydraulics ! paper yg sngt aku nntkan utk berakhir , tp i'm just do it a Stupid Careless Mistake ! kau dgar tau ? BODO pnye slah aku buat , F ! :( damnnnn , mcm mne nie ? im worried laa guyss . tkot ohh , tknk repeated paper :( plss plss god plsss ? dh laa slah formula than satu soalan 14marks aku biarkn kosong , bagus ain ! knape tk tggalkan smuua kosong jee kan dkat paper tuu :D suci sket paper kau ! bodo yer aku , mcm mne laa tk terperasan bnde tuu :( && adam copy me , adoiiii dye dh laa test truk pastu dye ekot aku than slah plak , plss God, give a pass for us plsss ? tknk repeated lg subject nie ;(( asal aku risau sgt nie :DD aaaaaahhhhh . yeahh , to those was superB on Quantity Measurement , plssss dtg ajar saye . I'm zero about QM guys , plsssss ? :DDD I blnje you haa ? :))))))) wednesday ; Hey Hello Engineering Math 3 :) be nice to me haaa ? thank youu ! muahhmuahhh :* |