
|
Little monkey ![]() ![]() Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ? Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^vWishList ♥ the ♥ ![]() Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥ Little Cbox ![]()
Little Thanks This skin is made by Mrs AF Using some basecode from Aulia Others things is xoxoxoxoxoAll rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
| I'm Lovin it (:
Saturday | 12:05 | 0 panda
yeahhh , I L O V E Y O U much much more laa P T P T N (: awal kau msok kan? slalu berjangut tggu kau kan ? :D macam ini baru laa ade semangat nak mulekan class yang pertama (: see ya , my classmate . dah bole blnje saye dah sbb saye bg information dkat korg kan ? i love you lbh lbh laaa ;p *happy happy , nnt dah keje mampos kau kne bayar balik ! time tuu mmg tak laa nak honeymoon dkat old trafford :D |