
|
Little monkey ![]() ![]() Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ? Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^vWishList ♥ the ♥ ![]() Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥ Little Cbox ![]()
Little Thanks This skin is made by Mrs AF Using some basecode from Aulia Others things is xoxoxoxoxoAll rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
| harimau vs Singa (:
Thursday | 19:32 | 0 panda
hoho ! klau tak aku dah ge tgok dah dua ekor haiwan ini berlawan , bad ): tiket habes ): eeerrrr gud luck to all malaysian Football star , do the best ! hitam kuning bolehhh (: wish wish wish , my boyfie main ! confirm mnang :D ohhh ya , Vacation to Behrang 2020 tomorrow , miss all my ex classmate && my bestie there ! see you tomorrow ! :D can't waitttttt , klau jadi ! ): |