
|
Little monkey ![]() ![]() Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ? Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^vWishList ♥ the ♥ ![]() Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥ Little Cbox ![]()
Little Thanks This skin is made by Mrs AF Using some basecode from Aulia Others things is xoxoxoxoxoAll rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
| he's GONE :(
Friday | 16:03 | 0 panda
she's Gone :) teringat lagi dye kate, klau kiteorg gdoh dye suke dgar lagu nie :( tp skng dye tak buat mcm mne yang ade dlam lagu nie :( She's gone, Out of my life. I was wrong, I'm to blame, I was so untrue. I can't live without her love. In my life There's just an empty space. All my dreams are lost, I'm wasting away. Forgive me, girl. Lady, won't you save me? My heart belongs to you. Lady, can you forgive me? For all I've done to you. Lady, oh, lady. She's gone, Out of my life. Oh, she's gone. I find it so hard to go on. I really miss that girl, my love. Come back into my arms. I'm so alone, I'm begging you, I'm down on my knees. Forgive me, girl. xoxo im really miss you :(
|