Little Panda
Little monkey




Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ?
Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^v
WishList ♥

Dip Civil Engineering
Stupid boyFie♥
DSLR Nikon
License
sweetie Lappy
married!
An Engineer
biggest Card on bfday (:
pointer 3.0 above
nak kurus :p


the ♥



Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥
Little Cbox





Little Thanks

This skin is made by Mrs AF
Using some basecode from Aulia
Others things is xoxoxoxoxo

All rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
hatikecilkuberkate ;)
Thursday | 11:10 | 0 panda


hoiHOIhoi ! :D

holaaa . erm yeahhh. im niaaa . I'm here to share bout my life. hoho ! life ? sape yang mau hidup dye sedih kan ? I tell you what . spe suke hidup dye dikongkong ? angkat kaki cepat :) erm yes, its bout yesterday. me && all my class mate went to pD for the BBQ picnic. I guess its just for one day. act, overnight there. && I'm just ask permission from my dad just for a day. && yesterday my dad was not feeling well . but, his didn't tell me anything about this. he just sending me to Hostel && never talk with me. && I thought he was oke. but totally i'm wrong. oke, the picnic just half of my class join. not at all . Adam was not there :( and around 3 o'clock we are going to pd because waiting for Shafrizal && Hafiz car . Luncai && the geng already there by motorcycle ;) after that around 5 o'clock we already there in Giant buy some stuff for the BBQ at night . then, we are going to Shamin house ;) meet shamin mum. his mum so sporthing yawww ! sumpah ;) then my sis text me "where are you ? dad, ask when you want to get back ? " and I rep " ohh. maybe tomorow ! I call dad later ;) " && she said " oh. daddy really mad at you. better you in home today ! "  then she let my older sis know bout this. she call me . ohh no ! sumpah mlas nk answer . then , she ask me to take a train going back kL at night or bus . && I said I don't want . then I have to get back ! ohh before that shamin mum talk to my sis && she get MAD at me ohh . sumpah ! she said "nnt aku sampai trus balik muktamad ! " wohaa ! smua dah mcm ape jee. tkot ! :) maluu doee dgn dor smua. but, smpat mandi petang ;) && after my sis fetch me in pd at 9 o'clock . Adam accompany me the whole night . i'm just cry cry cry like a baby && adam still there with me ;))))))) never give up he try to cheer me up ! . I text ameer && kne mrahh ohh ! hoho ! korg , if korg ade dkat tmpat saye busan takk ? sumpah busan . tak bole nak bebas lgsg ohh . hidup smua terkongkong. padahal dah bgthu ayh && gmuk kot dye nak kecoh kecoh. sumpah busan. saye  :( saye tak suke hidup saye mcm nie ;( akk saye smua tak bole nak fham ohh ! knape ehh ?? :( life suck ! sape nak bawak saye lari ? kawen dgn saye pleaseeeeee ? ;(  pleaseeeeee ? ;) saye nak lari . bawak saye keluar dari ini pleaseee ? ;D gataiiiiii. 
ohh ! im really sorry to all my classmate for all this happen ! sorry for the spoil mood all of you. next 

p/s : ohh adam comel laaa [ ikhlas ] *dye yang suruh tulis :p *