Little Panda
Little monkey




Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ?
Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^v
WishList ♥

Dip Civil Engineering
Stupid boyFie♥
DSLR Nikon
License
sweetie Lappy
married!
An Engineer
biggest Card on bfday (:
pointer 3.0 above
nak kurus :p


the ♥



Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥
Little Cbox





Little Thanks

This skin is made by Mrs AF
Using some basecode from Aulia
Others things is xoxoxoxoxo

All rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
final semester 2 :)
Wednesday | 21:04 | 0 panda

ohh ! ini my exclassmate yang bagi time table nie. 
from behrang. DAUS ;) DKA2e . 
now i'm in class DKA2a 
thnks to him ! 

oke, I had 6paper for this semester. bnyak ohh !
sem lpas hanye 4 sahaja. && I ask wala && shimot 
dorg ade bape paper. dorg ambk 4paper sahaja :( 
huh ! unfair. knape paper saya bnyak ? :( 

selamat berbaling dadu && tembak menembak ain 
didalam final itu nanti :) 

gud luck too all those peeps was taking 
civil Engineering paper for Semester 2 ;) 
wish you all the best !