Little Panda
Little monkey




Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ?
Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^v
WishList ♥

Dip Civil Engineering
Stupid boyFie♥
DSLR Nikon
License
sweetie Lappy
married!
An Engineer
biggest Card on bfday (:
pointer 3.0 above
nak kurus :p


the ♥



Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥
Little Cbox





Little Thanks

This skin is made by Mrs AF
Using some basecode from Aulia
Others things is xoxoxoxoxo

All rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
bedtime story :))
Saturday | 00:05 | 0 panda

holaaaa :) ye, bole nmpak itu tittle? && my story gonna be your bedtime story. oke, ohhh before that ! nak pnjam ayat my honeySTAR jup. " ape motif aku tulis post nie? && ape motif kau bace post akuu klau kau rase saket hati? " got it ! thnks honey :)))) ermm peeps ! dah lame tak merepek && merapu niee ohh . i loike :) erm study ? mcm hampehh jee. tkot jee sgt tak bole nak naik sem . especially, sub MECHANICS structure :( chhoooiiii ! ssah ohh. dari 1st blaja smpai skang, satu ape pun tak fham . harapan nak dpat 4flat for structure. bole dpat 5bungalow jee :D heee. dah laa final just around the coner. awal bulan 4 beb ! guess what? time test structure tuu pun hmpir smua soalan saye meniru org dihadapan && juge di belakang saye tahu takk? im ZERO bout that. adooiii, wake up ainnn ! :) ermm eh ! bout my life. i have someone to story bout. tp tatau laa nak cita ke takk. tp,, tkde ape laa. but just, "awkkk, klau laa awk terbace post saye nie, n the time saye tatau ape relation saye dgn awk. saye harap awk fham ape yang saya nak sampaikan nie :( saya sayang awak.  mgkin saya buat smua nie sbb saya sayang awk ! awk fham takk? SAYANG ! saya tak nk awk kecewa nnt. saya tak nk bile dah lame lame awk akan lbih sakit. walau saya prnah kne mcm tuu saya tak jahat untuk balas dendam dkat org lain. sbb tuu saya ambk keputusan mcm niie. andai satu hari saya tarik diri dari hidup awkkkk , awak jangan laa ingat saya tak sayang awk, saya tak hargai awk. act, i did ! but, im sorry to do all this. seriously saye kate, mmg saye cube lupakan dye. tp saya tak mampu :( saya hanye bole lupakan dari luar sahaja tp dalaman ? awk tahu ? tak kan ? sye cube awkk, bukan tk cube. tp saye :( pnattt dah ! " ambk KAU ! pnjg punye ayat. klau karangan spm nie. comfirm A+ trus. heeheee tp wehhh ! aku sayang kau !  ain. smua org dye nak sygg :) ape ape jee laa . ermmm oke, tatau nak bebel ape lagi. im SORRY badly for the hurt you :( im really sorry. i didn't to mean it ! 





your my CARELESS WHISPER ! 

Time can never mend the careless whispers of a good friend
To the heart and mind, ignorance is kind
there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all you'll find

Should've known better

I feel so unsure
as I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor
as the music dies, something in your eyes
calls to mind the silver screen
and all its sad good-byes

I'm never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythm
though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool




Should've known better than to cheat a friend
and waste the chance that I've been given
so I'm never gonna dance again
the way I danced with you


Time can never mend
the careless whispers of a good friend
to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind
there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all you'll find



I'm never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythm
though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool



Should've known better than to cheat a friend
and waste this chance that I've been given
so I'm never gonna dance again
the way I danced with you



Never without your love



Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say



We could have been so good together
We could have lived this dance forever
But no one's gonna dance with me
Please stay


And I'm never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythm
though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool

Should've known better than to cheat a friend
and waste the chance that I've been given
so I'm never gonna dance again
the way I danced with you

(Now that you're gone) Now that you're gone
(Now that you're gone) What I did's so wrong
that you had to leave me alone



im sorry SAYANGGG ! 
xoxo.