
|
Little monkey ![]() ![]() Hello fellas creatures! I'm Mrs NF the owner of this blog. As what as you look , so Okay this is me. I'm not pretty as what as you're . judge me as what as I am okay ? Mood : Up Side Down (◣_◢)
Status : Suam suam kukuh :D ^^vWishList ♥ the ♥ ![]() Stupid boypren / coming fiance / future Husband / wonderfull daddy to my son & daughter. insyAllah ♥ Little Cbox ![]()
Little Thanks This skin is made by Mrs AF Using some basecode from Aulia Others things is xoxoxoxoxoAll rights reserved ® Mrs Af 2011 - 2012
| honeySTAR !
Saturday | 16:31 | 0 panda
awak ade gmbar untuk saye? saye puna ade gmbar untuk awkkkk taraaaaa ! hahah. tp buroookkk oh. special for youuu :) ![]() tapi burok sangat laa muke nie. :D untuk awkkk ! tak hlng lagi atas tangn saye. nnt kite jmpe eh syggg? don't worry. sy pun mau jmpe awkkk. iLOVEyou sebnyak bnyak yer laa. hani sufia binti muhammad taufik, hani nadhrah binti muhammad taufik pluusssss ameer shauqi bin muhammad taufik. snang cite smua anak pak cik taufik laa :p
|